How to sync my race result from Strava?
You can sync your results from Strava to your Spacebib account via our website or iOS mobile app.How to sync my race result from Strava?
- Step 1 : Login to your profile at Spacebib.
- Step 2: Go to “My Race” page. Click on your order to open up the detailed race page. Click on the “View” button at the race of your choice.
- Step 3: Then click on “Add Results”.
- Step 4: Click on “Connect with Strava”.
Do check the "View data about your private activities" box at the Strava authorisation page in order for synchronisation to work properly.
- Step 5: Click on “Authorize”.
- Step 6: Proceed back to the upload result section. You should be able to see the list of available activity results to sync to your race.
- Step 7: Select the appropriate results and click confirm.
Note: You do not have to sync immediately after each activity. We recommend that you sync your Strava data to your profile on a weekly basis.
How to record activity on Strava?
- Step 1: Go to your app store to download the Strava app. Create an account on the app.
- Step 2: Read these guide for iOS or Android to find out how you can record an activity
- Step 1: Click the account tab under your profile icon
- Step 2: Click on the settings section
- Step 3: You'll see a Strava connection status. Click "Disconnected" to disable the connection.
Note: To reconnect your Strava syncing, simply proceed to any race and click on the "Connect with Strava" button again during results upload.How to delete a Strava sync result?
- Step 1: Click on your submitted results.
- Step 2: Switch over the results from Strava to the Manual Tab
- Step 3: Click on delete to remove the result record. (This option is disabled if you have completed the race).
For more information on how to use Strava. Please visit Strava Support.